Saturday, July 22, 2017

Toss my tresses

You know we all see the lists of 27 things you can do to save money. I read those lists, and found one that I tried. Washing my hair with Apple cider vinegar.

First, I washed my hair with shampoo. As I had used hair spray and wanted to get all of that out. So, I start pouring a small amount of vinegar on the top of my already wet head. Rubbing it in. Then I made a huge mistake. I looked down. My eyes. Oh my fucking god. My eyes were burning like hell.  So i turn towards the shower to rinse out my eyeballs. Fuck. Now the Vinegar is in my mouth. Yuck. Spit. Cough. Cuss. Just when I think it could not get any worse, it went into another hole. Not that one you degenerates. My nose. Somehow, a good bit of it went up my goddamn nose. Now my eyes are watering, I can still taste it, and my nostrils are burning.

Now you are probably thinking, omg, I will never ever put vinegar on my hair. But you should. My hair is soft and feels healthier. Just close your damn eyes. Shut your mouth and don't breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment