Friday, July 14, 2017

Captain Underpants

Well actually, Princess no under pants.  The story follows.

One of my worst fears is that I am going to miss a pick up appointment.  Last night I dutifully went to bed early enough to be rested when my alarm went off at 5 am.  I set my alarm, at least I thought I did.

I woke up at 624.  My passenger is 35 minutes away.  I need to be there by 7 am.  I peed, brushed my teeth, put on my pants, bra and blouse. No underwear.  There just was not any time to put them on.  I run out the door.  Arrive at her house at 703.

So now I am a little calmer, got her to the airport. Took her luggage out, get back in the car, put the car in drive, it stays in park.  Shit Fuck Damn. I knew what the problem was, a bushing.  a thirty cent bushing.  Call a tow truck. Wait for an hour.

The tow truck driver was a very nice young man in his mid 30's. We are passing time talking about general stuff.  He has children and a wife.  So I ask how many children does he have....9.  What the hell?? 9 kids.  All between 15 and 2.  At this point in the conversation I am very relieved that I had not mentioned that I was not wearing any panties.  Even though I don't carry a uterus, I was afraid that this young stallion could somehow impregnate me!!

He drops me off.  The mechanic knows exactly what needs to be done to fix the car.  As this is a common problem with trailblazers.  He fixes it in 30 minutes. Kristen came to the repair shop so that I could get cash to pay the mechanic.  I hid $4 in her car.  That was fun.  Telling someone that has OCD that you have changed their space by hiding something, is very entertaining.

The car is fixed.  I still don't have any panties on.  I am going to drink some coffee first.  Maybe I will go without panties all day today.  I am going to live on the wild side.

yep.  Princess no underpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment